17.10.16

Childs Farm | Brand Ambassador


If you are the parent of a child with sensitive or eczema prone skin, you will know how difficult it can be to find products that don't cause irritation or skin flare ups and also without a huge price tag attached.



Both my children are prone to having sensitive skin but epically my son. Since he was born he has suffered with mild eczema which is often made worse when I use different bathing products. I have tried many products to try and find a suitable product but to no avail.


I had heard wonderful things about Childs farm, so when I was given the opportunity to be a brand ambassador I jumped at the chance. If you haven't heard of child's farm they are an award winning British based company who create toiletries using "free from" ingredients and essential oils that are great for sensitive and eczema prone skin. They come is various gorgeous smelling scents and are irritation free, so they wont hurt little eyes!



My children (and myself) have loved testing out some of there bath and hair care products. The scents are lovely and it leaves skin feeling clean and moisturised and smelling great. I particularly like the fact that the bubble bath foams well, which I have found a lot of sensitive skin care ranges lack.


As you can see they have had a lot of fun testing out the products. As a brand ambassador I have a unique code that will give you 30% off when you shop online. all you need to do is click here and use code CFAMB342 at checkout to receive your discount. Don't forget to tell your friends and share this code so they don't miss out on the chance of trying out the wonderful products child's farm have to offer.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig