29.9.17

Handbag style Changing Bags | My Top Picks



A changing/nappy bag is an essential item for any mum. Something to carry round just about everything Barr the kitchen sink. You never know when an outfit change may be required, extra snacks, bottles, toys you name it, this bag has to carry it all!



I am and always have been a handbag lover. I own probably more than I should admit too but I just cant help myself. A bag can make a statement and change the entire look of an outfit. So many styles, functions and designs to choose from. This is something that I don't think should or needs to be compromised when choosing your changing bag.

For me a changing bag has to be spacious, organised, practical and stylish! So I have selected some of my favourite " Handbag style" Changing bags that I have had my eye on recently. With baby number three just months away from making her debut, I need to start thinking about what sort of changing bag I'm going to get. Here are my Top picks...




COCO BOW EBONY

I am a huge coco bow fan and having used their "mum on the run bag" for the past couple of years I am very eager to try out one of there larger style bags. I have adored this bag since I discovered the brand and heard nothing but good things along with the other Coco bow bags.



COCO BOW DAWN

Another CoConw bag. A different design to the ebony but equally stylish and functional.
 I love that the coco bow changing bags can be used as handbags, for those rare days when you are baby free!



BABYMEL GRACE

Having used a BabyMel with my first baby I know how functional and spacious they are. I love that this design has a handbag style to it but still has all the functions of a changing bag.



PACAPOD

These look like the ultimate orangised changing bag. A compartment and space for just about every item you need in your changing bag. I think these look like a really good changing bag option. So many styles, designs and budgets to suite all tastes. I love how organised these bags are.



Jem + Bea Jemima Tote

A more expensive Bag, however they say you get what you pay for, so I can only imagine the quality of this bag is fantastic. This is defiantly on top of my wish list, I think its stunning.



Allis Luxury tote plus changing bag

One of the cheaper bags on my list, yet this still offers that handbag style plus all thr functions you would expect from a changing bag.



LASSIG Glam signature changing bag

I really like the style and size of this bag. Lots of compartments and super stylish too.

Most of these bags also come in different colours.

If your on the hunt for a handbag style changing bag, I hope this post has given you some inspiration. Let me know what changing bag you use and if there is one you think I may like that I've missed!

Thanks for reading.

Natasha x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig