4.4.17

Trust the timing of your life


I'm a big believer in fate. I believe what's meant to be will be and that everything happens for a reason. Its how I've always looked at life and a mantra that gets me through the bad times. I have to believe that for every bad or difficult time in my life, its occurring because something greater will happen.


That being said, it still doesn't take away the fact that it feels pretty rubbish when something doesn't go your way or the unexpected happens. If you had asked me 10 or so years ago where I saw myself in 10 years, ill be honest, it would be different to the life I'm leading now. But that doesn't mean for one minute that I don't realise how lucky I am. I love my life and I believe I have taken this path in life for a reason.

We live in a world where you sometimes feel like you have to be a certain way, act a certain way, dress a certain way in order to be successful. The world can be a competitive place and its hard sometimes to not feel hurt when others who you feel and know ant really worthy of there success and have everything handed to them on a plate. It feels as if there life is so easy and because they have bags of money or there face fits the bill they will always be 5 steps ahead of you. Motherhood although it shouldn't, can feel like one big competition and your constantly analysing if your child is keeping up with sally's down the road, or that there coming top of the class, there sleeping through the night, crawling, said there first word all before that baby at baby group who is a few months younger than your baby. We shouldn't feel this way but we do. At some point in our lives we will compare ourselves to others and it needs to stop.

In those moments when you feel like that you have to remember to "trust the timing of you life" have faith that you are doing exactly what your meant to be doing. Keep positive and strong and work as hard as you know you can. Why it might not be someone else's best, its your best and that's what counts. Its hard to keep going when you feel like all your doing is being knocked down. But make that your motivation to succeed even more. In the famous words of dory "just keep swimming". Trust you will get to where your meant to be.

Natasha x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig