25.4.16

Charlie's Carnival Party


Over the weekend we celebrated Charlie turning 2! (official birthday is on the 27th April) we had a small gathering of family and friends at our house, and the party went better than expected. I will be the first to admit I go a little overboard on birthday parties, and get caught up and carried away when scrolling through Pinterest and ordering every party decoration going. But hey life is for living and do what makes you happy! I went for a Carnival/Circus theme and I was so pleased with how it all turned out.


Here is a Haul video listing where each of the party items are from.


I'm saving my emotional, gushy and oh my I cant believe my baby is two post for another day....so watch out for that.

So here is some party photo spam of the party décor and little snippets from the day. I'm truly grateful for everyone who came and for his lovely gifts. He is a very lucky little boy.
























There will be a Birthday party vlog up on my channel later this week. I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and its given you some party inspiration.

Thanks for reading

Natasha x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig