18.2.16

My hometown gem with TURO

For today's blog post I have been inspired by my car rental friends at TURO

TURO are a national car rental company who are passionate about adventure and exploring the world around us.  They believe in community, which is why they connect with car owners who are looking to rent a car in order to inspire themsleves and their neighbours, friends or colleagues to take on new adventure!they consider themselves as "an open road, delivered" and allowing people the opportunity "to own their adventure" .


As a mum to two young children, we are forever looking for new adventures. The lovely people at TURO have asked me to share with you all my favourite place to visit and explore in my local hometown. 



I live in Devon. A very popular British holiday destination, and I am lucky enough to have one of its beautiful beaches on my doorstep. Exmouth beach is a lovely long stretch of sand and considering its England, a very clear blue sea. In the summer months we are a regular feature on the seafront. I have always grown up around the coast and love being near the water. There is something very comforting and relaxing about a beach. 



I love that I have the opportunity to take my children to such a lovely place and re create with them all the things I did as a child growing up near a beach. From building sandcastles, eating chips and ice cream and riding the carousel, at Exmouth beach we can do it all. There are some beautiful sandunes and and a big stretch of pavement making it way to walk along and admire the view and all its beautiful sureoundings. They also offer a seafront cruise which is on my list of things to do this summer with my little ones.



I would love to know where your favourite places to visit are in your hometown and if you fancy a trip to the seaside why not consider beautiful Devon.

Thank you for reading I hope you have enjoyed this post in collaboration with TURO car rentals. I hope it has inspired you to discover some hidden gems in your hometown.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig