16.7.15

The wishing tree

Hello!

Apologises it's been a few weeks. I thought it would be a good idea to plan a christening and Elise's 4th birthday party for the same weekend (haha) so now the madness has finished im back to blogging!

I am proud if many things that I created for the weekend but I wanted to share this little masterpiece first! "The wishing tree"

You have more than likely seen these mostly at weddings. It's a beautiful tree that you can decorate if you wish that allows guess to write jokes, quotes or best wishes for the future. So I thought why not do it for a christening! 


It was a real success and I got so many compliments on it. First I brought a "white wishing tree" from eBay for £10!! This same tree can be purchased from hobby craft for £15 I believe. I brought some luggage style tags from the range which came in packs of 20 and cost £1 a pack.




I trawled the internet for a christening wishing tree poem and adjusted the wording slightly to suite the occasion.



To add a personal touch I printed off a photograph of the children and using the "a beautiful mess app" I wrote a quote over the photograph and printed it.



I used a white table cloth for the table and placed the wishing tree on it and scatters the tags around and placing both the poem and the photograph either side of the wishing tree. To finish I got some pink and blue confetti from hobby craft to scatter around the table.



I am really pleased with how it turn out and we had so many beautiful messages for the children that I will keep and cherish forever.

I hope you liked this post and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for reading!

Tasha xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig