25.3.15

COLLECTION make up review

A few weeks a go I posted about the recent make up I had purchased. I brought three products from the "collection" range and have been using them most days and I have been really impressed with them. These are my thoughts...



Bronze Glow  mosaic powder in shade 1 sun kissed

I love this. It gave me a lovely summer glow and lasted all day! I even did some exercise and I still had my bronzed glow, along with my bright red cheeks afterwards. A little bit goes a long way so apply a small amount. Lightly dust your brush for a more natural look over the powder and apply in "3" shape starting from the side of your forehead just above your temple, swooping down below your cheek bone and then down to your jaw line, repeat on both sides. If you want a more tanned and shimmery look then apply more powder. This product has a big thumbs up from me.



Blush in shade 4 trouble

I really like this product and the shade. I applied it to my cheeks making a "smile" and apply the powder with my blusher brush in a clock wise motion to give me a natural pink cheek. Again his product lasted really well and it worked well with my skin tone. They have various shades so you will be able to find a colour that matches your skin tone or that will give you your desired look.




Deluxe lipstick in shade 3 charleston

The colour for me is perfect. It's exactly the shade I wanted to give my lips abit of colour without it being to dramatic. I'm not really a lipstick wearer so I wanted something that wasn't to eye catching and was natural. It terms of longevity this product wasn't the best. After an hour or so it had began to fade and with drinking and eating it deffiantly disappeared. However I will still continue to use it as it was quick and easy to apply and gave me the colour I wanted. If you are on a limited budget and arnt to bothered about having to re apply a couple of times if you want your colour to last all day, then this lipstick is really great.



After using these products I am keen to try out some of the other products they have to offer. It just goes to show you don't have to break the bank to look and feel good. I hope this review has been helpful and if you have any questions or comments please put them on the box below.

Thanks for reading.

Tasha xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig