26.2.15

Beauty on a budget



I believe it shouldn't cost a lot to look good. No matter your budget you can find products that do the desired job. Of course you do get what you pay for in terms of quality and longevity, but, if you shop about, watch out for the deals and sales, you can grab yourself a bargain!

I was running low on some of my "make up bag essentials" and made a trip to boots. I had a limited budget because, I feel guilty for spending a lot of money on myself (see previous post) so I thought I would try out the cheaper brand of cosmetics "collection" Which was collections 2000 when I was a teen if I remember right!

I am going to try and test them and will write a review on them in a few weeks time to see how long they last , how easy it is to apply etc . The products I brought are...

BRONZE GLOW mosaic powder in shade 1 sunkissed (£2.99)

BLUSH in shade 4 trouble (£2.99)

DELUXE lipstick in shade 3 charleston (£3.99)




I have used the products once so far and was really impressed with how long it lasted and the quality.
So as I said I will give these products a go for a couple of weeks and will let you all know my thoughts!

Thanks for reading!

Tasha xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig