2.1.15

Hello and welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I thought I would start off by introducing myself.

My name is Natasha, I am 27 years old and I am married with two children. I have been with my husband Richard for 10 and half years and we have been married for three. He is a serving member of the armed forces and we are currently living in Devon.


We have Elise Marie who is almost 3 and half. She is a very girly little girl who loves to dress up, play with dolls and have tea parties, but don't let that fool you, she has a diva side to her to :) she is a very head strong little girl and knows exactly what she wants and how she wants it. I feel those qualities will make her go far in life.


Our little boy is Charlie Richard and he has just turned 8 months old. He is a cheeky little baby who is very much a mummy's boy :) He suffered very badly with reflux and colic as a new-born and has only recently started sleeping through the night, so I am slowly starting to feel more human. I will be sharing how I dealt with these issues on my blog.





I am currently on maternity leave from my job as a Beauty Therapist. I love doing what I do. Its nice to have a job where you are there to pamper someone and make them feel good about themselves. I will be sharing lots of tips on my blog that I have learnt and practiced myself over the years.

I have suffered with anxiety for a couple of years now, and I am finally at a place where I can manage it and live my life as normally as possible. I finally feel that it is no longer taking over my life, and this is something I will talk about on my blog. I hope I may be able to help others overcome their anxiety's. It was listening to others experiences, and the way they dealt with their anxiety that helped me.

I am a big tea drinker and eat more chocolate than I should. I love decorating and accessorising my home. I am a huge Cath Kidston fan and probably have just about everything they sell. I am a complete sucker for a love storey/movie and I am completely 100% in love with the fifty shades of grey trilogy and I cant wait for the film (yes I have already booked my ticket)

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and I hope you feel you know a little bit about me, and I look forward to sharing more with you all and hopefully getting to know my readers as well.

Tasha x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig